Monday, May 31, 2010

Mission #1: Learn to Cook 35 Dishes

Couple weeks back, I went to Rahsia for dinner.

Very chic.
Very classy.
Very private.
Very romantic, but that's not point, for now.
*grins*


The point for now, is, I had this awesome drink.
It's called "Asmara"
Yes, I know.
You can just imagine my mood while drinking.
Haha WTF.
Behave.
(Lately I've been talking to myself, a lot. Weird.)

I was so inspired by the drink, that I decided make my very own Asmara.

Step 1:- Buy:- Ice Cream Soda, Mint Leaf, Watermelon, Syrup

Step 2:- Dice up the watermelon, mate!
(while talking like Jamie Oliver, mamat tu cakap macam pelat sikit kan..
macam tak reti sebut huruf S.. )

Step 3:- Tumbuk daun pudina.
Cheh cheh tetiba cakap bahasa melayu pasal tak tahu tumbuk daun pudina macamana nak tulis dalam English.
Hahahaha WTF
Punch the mint leaf. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Step 4: Mix the syrup with Ice Cream Soda.
(Oh, please make sure you mix the diced watermelon as well at let it absorb the flavor, at least for few hours)
Nanti bila you makan tembikai tu, dapat rasa soda soda sikit masa you kunyah. Sedap OK

FYI, it's nicer when after the diced watermelon are ready,
you blend the soda with ice, instead of just serving it with ice.

And seriously, don't you think my Asmara looks much nicer than Rahsia's Asmara?

Step 5:- The most important step of all,
GET SOMEONE TO COMPLIMENT YOUR DRINK!
(Samada secara rela atau tidak.
Tengok dari gaya muka Azam, macam rela ke tak? Hahaha)

PS> I know I'm supposed to learn to Cook 35 Dishes, and this does not qualify as a dish.
But, and I quote Zerol from earlier today, "Itu belog you, sukahati apa you nak tulis."
*LOL*

Anyway, just to amuse you guys,
I did learn how to cook :)

3 comments:

Jeremy Chuen said...

i want your rahsia!

jersey whore said...

"punch the mint leaf." LOL i likee.

AM said...

hahahahahaha funny sis... punch the mint leaf!!!!!! haahahah