Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Summer Hours.

I love the work culture here.

I work 8am until 5pm from Monday until Thursday,
And 8am until noon for Friday!

Kiranya kerja 4 days and a half sahaja lah per week.
And of course, setiap hari, from Monday - Thursday, selalunya by 4pm semua orang pun dah balik lah.

And of course, by 530pm, the office is almost pitch black.

*Conversation at 5.05pm*
"Why are you still in front of the PC? (looks at watch) Is everything OKAY? Oh my, it's late! Go back home."

2 comments:

Dina said...

Ti,
I'm so jealousss!!
but so happy for u that u're in a nice place and having a nice time. and oh.. nice working hours!
take care.

p/s-just out of curiosity, who takes your pictures over there?? lol
bersedia lah i akan jadi salah satu commenter yg slalu menyebok kat sini :D

Me said...

heyya dinaaaaa... hehehehe.. ya so far so good. alhamdulilah...

hehehehe.. siapa ambil gambar? some my brother ambil.. some my colleague... hahahahaha ;P