Monday, March 26, 2012

Sundae

If you know me personally, you would know that I'm a true believer of work life balance.

I also believe that it is not the amount of hours you put in everyday, it is the quality of what you do.

So the more efficient you are at your work, the more life you will get :)

I am also a firm believer that weekends and (after 5pm for weekdays) are NOT meant for work.

That is why when I had to spend my Sunday preparing for a presentation on Monday, I was disappointed with myself for not able to be efficient enough to avoid having working over the weekends.

But I guess it is expected, with the new role and covering such a big market in industries I know nothing about.

I'm allowing myself to suck and sulk for the next 3 months, but I have set a personal goal for me to be amazing and effective by end of June.

Oh well.

I still had an amazing Sunday since I went out for dinner to my most favorite Japanese restaurant where all the dishes are signature dishes and was simply delicious! :)


I was wearing a skirt I bought in Thailand 10 years ago heh!, CottonOn top, XXI sleeveless, DKNY Metal Watch Daddy bought for me 7 years ago hihi, H&M and XXI rings, H&M bangles, Michael Kors Sling bag and Vinci Wedges.

No comments: