Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hello, Nola!

Yes, New Orleans.
H was here for couple of weeks, so I thought which better place to go than to New Orleans to celebrate Mardi Gras?

I've always been a sucker for any type of celebrations, parades or parties, and man, it's Mardi Gras I mean how can I miss it?

Just so you know, New Orleans is called Nola (New Orleans Louisiana), so if you want to sound cool you can say, "Oh I went to Nola."
Cheh macam I'm so American pasal I dah tahu nickname.

Just some warm-up photos before the parade/party started.

XXI Overalls, Express Tighs, Jack Purcell Converse (I bought 6 years ago), Harajuku Lovers Jacket, Mardi Gras Hat & Sunglasses

2 comments:

H said...

Hahahhaha..u should upload the photo of 'The Golden F******g Statue'

Me said...

er I don't understand.