Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Segmen Raya Pertama - 2010

Meet Grumpy.
Hahahaha.
That's Grumpy, in her Hari Raya mode.

And Little Monster ;)

Yes, yes, I know.. (and so does everybody)
That Little Monster is my favorite and I hardly pay attention to Little Elena Grumpy.
Hahaha.
Guilty as charged.

Anyway, I've been really really lazy to update.
Plus, the UNIFI at home is not really compatible with my iMAC -___-
Apparently I need to get a better router to enable the WiFi at this house.

Few months back, my sister asked me to choose a theme color for this year raya, and I said, "Yellow."
So on the first day of Raya, I came downstairs with my awesome Yellow baju raya, and, only to realize that everybody was wearing Pink!!!
(Because Dad thinks Yellow is so not his color)

Sigh.
So I went upstairs and wore this 'I look like I'm pregnant' baju to match everybody.

(I was wearing Yellow for few hours, but my Sister got annoyed with the color, because I was so out of theme, but hello, I was THE ONLY one with the theme, the theme is Yellow remember!)

See how adorable he is?
(So what if he's my favorite? Hahaha!)

I'm such a Daddy's girl.
As I seek for his forgiveness during 1st day of Raya,
he told me he only wished for 2 things:-
1) For me to get married in the next 2 years (***shifty eyes***)
2) For me change my decision about work
(in other words, QUIT WORKING for Shell) hahhaha
*double shifty eyes*

Oh, and yes, Daddy got me a Raya present -____-

Notice Daddy behind there?
I was so busy taking pictures I didn't even realize Daddy sedang baca-baca Doa & Ayat Kursi for my new car -___-

2 comments:

Lina Lokman said...

Selamat Hari Raya! (:

Jeremy Chuen said...

you look cute in your pink dress hahahaha
i like the preggo look! hahahaha
nice car. bmw?