Friday, February 18, 2011

Pampas Grill & Bar

I have a new favorite hang out place in KL.

Changkat Bukit Bintang!
It's amazing how I can find such good food right the in middle of the clubbing district ;)

It is called Pampas Grill & Bar.
I don't know how I could have missed it all these years, I guess when I was young (Chehh) I only go to Changkat for 'party' purposes.. not for food -__-

If you're lucky (like me, wtf), you will be served with the Soup of the day, for free!

I tried their Mushroom soup, I thought it was too rich, sesuai untuk di makan begitu sahaja, tidak sesuai untuk dijadikan appetizer coz nanti sure muak nak makan benda lain.
(Cheh, dapat free lagi nak complaint)

My personal favorite is their Seafood soup in Tomato paste.
Very generous serving of seafood. Masam masin secukup rasa. Tak muak.
But it's quite big, so you might want to think about sharing.

For starters, I ordered the Soft Shell Crab with Wasabi dressing.

And Gambas. (Prawn Tapas)
Ala, macam udang masak merah je sebenarnya -__-
Tapi, udang masak merah yang mahal hahahaha FML

Of course, chicken wings.
I'm a huge fan of Chicken wings, but hmm, let me put it this way, I don't think you need to order the Chicken Wings here, lagi sedap masak Drummet Ayamas dekat rumah -__-

And MOST IMPORTANTLY, of course, my main course...
Sirloin steak with mashed potatos & asparagus!
The steak was tender, and the sauce, you should ask for mushroom sauce, you mix it with medium well steak, and OMG I tell you, perfect combination!

If you are a big eater, you can always add some Sauteed mushroom as your side dish :P

Okay now moving on to my FAVORITE PART of the meal. Yes. DESSERTS :)

The Chocolate ganache with hot choc fudge and vanilla ice cream.
VERY NICE. (Sinful, infact) PLEASE PLEASE TRY.

Okay, so the REAL reason why Pampas is MY new favorite place is because ......

It's AFFOGATO!
THEY HAVE THE BEST AFFOGATOS EVER!!! *slurpssss*

2 comments:

waNny said...

table for two? :D

Jeremy Chuen said...

did you d o smtn to ur hair? sweet