Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Paris Hilton

I have 2 cats.
(No, actually I have 5 cats & 1 Rabbit at home. But 2 cats are my 'manjas')

Yes, 2 cats.
Twins.

They're called Paris & Hilton.
Yes, Paris for the Female & Hilton for the Male.
(Okay, I like Paris Hilton, sooooo? Hehe.)


My brother calls them Puff & Pocus.
But I thought that name sucked (Yes, Loser, they suck!!@#), so I call them Paris & Hilton.

Thus, their full name is Paris Puff & Hilton Pocus.
(Berebut nak kasi nama, macamni la jadinya)

The cuter one is Paris Puff.
She's more fluffy than Hilton Pocus.

Since she's the pretty one, I tend to spend more time with the 'less' pretty one.
Hilton Pocus.
(Ye la, kurang comel, kurang kasih sayang. Jadi aku neutralized kan amount of cinta)

BUT.
Paris Puff fell sick 2 days ago.
Infection.
She died within hours.
:(
(Sedekah Al-Fatihah untuk kucing aku, SEKARANG)

*But animals die & go to Heaven, so Paris, tolong doa aku juga masuk Syurga kelak, nanti kita bertemu lagi.

When my Guard told me that my cat died,
My heart stopped for a moment, because I thought Hilton died.
(Okay, I admit, I love Hilton a bit more....)

But today,
My father told me; "Hilton nazak."
Like really sick.

So my father took him to the doctor.
Hilton kena inject.
Sekarang sedang berehat di dalam sangkar.

Hilton, get well soon, please :(

Don't die on me...........
Don't join Paris...
It's hard enough that Paris died; died a sudden death.

You can't leave me!
DON'T DIE ON ME!!@@##

No comments: