Saturday, December 24, 2011

Falling Leaves

Houston's weather can be quite unpredictable.
One day you can wear T-Shirts and shorts, and the next day, you have to wear socks and a coat.

Lucky for me, I have Suri to tell me the weather updates everyday.

I have such a respect for anyone who could wear high heels all the time.
Like, seriously.

I'm more of a slippers and flats type of girl,
And even with my most comfortable heels on, I prefer flats - anytime.

But since I am not that tall (do not use short) -__-, every once in a while, I do choose to wear heels.

Most of the leaves have turned yellow.
I miss the warmth in the air.

3 comments:

Dark @ng3L said...

kasut cantik! *muke bertukar menjadi hijau dengan kecemburuan

Me said...

Hehehehe I think that's Charles & Keith. Beli lah!

Dark @ng3L said...

not this month. kene tunggu gaji bulan depan..:(