Friday, August 27, 2010

How Photogenic Are You?

I had the worst breaking-fast today.
I was at Alexis Telawi and ordered Peach Soda drink.

So it was breaking fast time, and my drink didn't even come on time.
I asked the waiter for a warm water, just to break-fast, but he said I'd have to pay for it.
A RM19 for a bottle of water.
Like ARE-YOU-FOR-REAL?

Seriously, it's Ramadhan, and Alexis should have at least provide WATER for Muslims especially when we already ordered drinks and YOU (Alexis) could not deliver it to our table on time.

*Okay I don't know why I'm in such a bitchy mood today*

I love Alexis.
They have great food.
But I am really disappointed with the service, especially their ignorance towards Ramadhan.
And also, when I wanted to go to the Ladies, the waiter said it was CLOSED!
Like ARE-YOU-FOR-REAL?
(Notice that I try my best not to type 'Hahaha WTF' like I always do,
because it's Ramadhan, and I try my best not to curse. Hahahaha OK)

So after breaking fast we didn't even bother to have coffee there.

Went to Starbucks instead.
Okay that's my BFF, Mya.
I cover her face because she's so photogenic and makes everyone looks ugly in photos.
Hahahahahahaha *evil laugh*
So you don't need to see her face.
*evil laugh again*

Okay bad, kitty.
Okay you can see her face.
I love you, girlfriend.

****** FYI I'm only referring to Alexis Telawi. Alexis BSC & Gardens are awesome

3 comments:

Mya Kamal said...

some people(not you) said that being photogenic is a bad thing.like im actually ugly in real life.hahahhaahhaha btw,i agree the service at alexis bangsar sucks.it was just a glass of water for god sake.take note alexis!

Jeremy Chuen said...

but your friend is hot

Anonymous said...

Next time order tequila, sure sampai laju.